翻译:There'ssomethingI_少女前线

2023-04-13 17:56:49 百科达人 次阅读 投稿:月隐葱叶

翻译:There'ssomethingI_少女前线

翻译:

There's something I've been meaning to ask you.

有件事我一直想问你。

Do you like coke?

你喜欢可乐吗?

Or do you like Pepsi?

还是喜欢百事可乐?

Because I've been getting mixed answers all around base wait, really grizzly.

因为我得到了各种各样的答案等等,真的是灰熊。

That's all you wanted to know, pretty much.

你想知道的就这些。

Personally I'm a Coca Cola fan.

我个人是可口可乐的粉丝。

How about you?

你呢?

Seems like every bear, like some form of coke.

就像每只熊,就像某种可卡因。

What are you on about the polar bear mascot for Coca Cola and the black bear that ate a brick of yay?

你对可口可乐吉祥物北极熊和吃了一块砖头的黑熊有什么看法?

Well what I know you're making beer stacks of the original coke recipe, the one with cocaine in it.

我知道你在用可乐配方做啤酒,里面有可卡因。

I am going to need you to hand those over.

我要你把这些交出来。

Whoa, what are you talking about?

喔,你在说什么?

Don't act dumb.

别装傻。

The polar bear provnulles the cola, and I know the black bear provnulles the cocaine.

北极熊提供可乐,我知道黑熊提供可卡因。

You grizzly are the bear that combines them to run your cocaine cola empire.

你灰熊把他们结合起来经营你的可卡因可乐帝国。

Is there any way we can talk about this?

我们能谈谈吗?

Nope, charisma check failed.

不,魅力检查失败。

Now hand it over before things turn grizzly, grizzly.

在事情变成灰熊之前把它交出来,灰熊。

Why don't you just calm down for a second?

你为什么不冷静一下?

And say, I don't want to try that.

说,我不想尝试。

I'm the fastest hand on the frontline.

我是前线最快的手。

Want me to make a quick example.

想让我举个例子。

So I'm gonna give you until the count of 6, because revolvers, if you don't cough up some of those soft drinks, you gonna catch some of these soft points.

所以我给你数到6,因为左轮手枪,如果你不咳出一些软饮料,你就会染上一些软点。

Are you serious?

你说真的?

12345,

ok, ok, fine.

12345,

好,好,好。

Take it finally.

最后拿吧。

Now I can feed my coke addiction.

现在我可以满足我的可乐瘾了。

Thanks grizzly i. I guess I'll see you later when we're out there.

谢谢灰熊,我想我们出去的时候再见吧。

Damage buffing, no hard feelings, only hard drugs.

伤害磨光,没有芥蒂,只有硬毒品。

Fine fricket, whatever.

好摩擦,随便了。

Ok I'll catch you later.

好的,我晚点再找你。

Then space cowboy, you gonna let her go?

太空牛仔,你要放她走吗?

Don't worry.

别担心。

She won't get far.

她不会走远的。

Not after drinking that, dnull you poison it? No.

喝了之后,你下毒了吗?没有。

She can't stand flat soda, and she won't come after you.

她受不了汽水,也不会来找你麻烦。

For that last time she had flat soda, her system crashed.

最后一次喝汽水,她的系统崩溃了。

So I'm pretty sure we're good, not bad.

所以我很确定我们很好,不差。

Bad Grnullley, but try to keep our business more secret.

坏格里德利,但尽量保守我们的秘密。

Bad Grnullley, but try to keep our business more secret next time.

坏格里德利,但下次尽量保密。

sure thing 97

当然97

查看原视频

可卡因可乐 (少女前线)